I love Okotoks. The small town charm with the big town amenities close to city living is incomparable.
And the view! The Alberta Foothills as a backdrop to your day every time you leave the door, is breathtaking in every season.
I specialize in buying and selling homes in Okotoks and the surrounding area know as the MD of Foothills.
Clients who buy in Okotoks are drawn to this community because:
- Okotoks is just far enough away from Calgary
- Okotoks has every shopping convenience you want in a small town: from Costco to local coffee houses
- Okotoks has a young and vibrant population and the facilities to keep them entertained J
- There’s a nice mixture of people- some were born and grew up in Okotoks, others have moved from the big city- they all contribute to the friendly atmosphere
- Kananaskis is RIGHT THERE. But don’t tell everyone or I won’t be able to get into my favorite camp ground.
If Okotoks has you curious as a buyer, I’d love to tell you more and share what your best options are for your wishlist.
If you are selling in Okotoks, I can tap into my the highlights of this charming community best. I’m known for turning a quick sale.